Thursday, February 21, 2013

Hermes: Galaxy


It becomes my official tradition to post Hermes first before the other boutiques' window displays photos I took on my traveling time. There are three Hermes boutiques in Thailand that are at Siam Paragon, Emporium, and Suvarnabhumi International Airport. I only visited the two boutiques located at luxury shopping mall I mentioned above. Just like in Jakarta, the two boutiques have completely same window display design. Galaxy is the main theme where every space of the window display is decorated with vivid and detail planets objects. So far, it is the most complicated display of Hermes I ever see with my own eyes. Each planets are completed with their orbit circles and their surroundings. The photos in this post were taken at the biggest Hermes boutique that is at Emporium. I apologize for the quality since I took them in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment