Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cartier: Luxury


In the five years I am working on my window display blogs, only one or two times I took the photo of Cartier window display from Jakarta boutiques. This happened because the window did not have improvement or special arrangement and also the products displayed are not interesting enough for me. It is the opposite when I travel to Singapore. Cartier boutiques there display what best in store, the most bling - bling product they have to attract tourists. If last year I took the photo from Cartier at Takahsimaya, last week I stopped by in front of Cartier at ION Orchard. There was one small window with panther, the most famous big cat family Cartier used, in golden color 'walking around' to guard the Panthere de Cartier jewelries collection in front of it. Those diamonds encrusted jewelries are so amazing in the design, appealing, and most important the accurate detail or shape of the panther head. There were also some necklaces and bracelet from the other window that attracted me, because diamonds are not only girl's best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment