Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hermes: Shuttlecocks

Last week I had my short trip to Singapore. In the middle of my hectic schedule, I managed my time to go to some shopping malls and shot the always beautiful and updated window displays in this country. As always, my first post will be about Hermes, yet it is also the most spectacular display I found in this trip. 

 
 
 

A sporting life ! is the Hermes' annual theme for 2013 and you can see the ultra chic sport activities in the campaign image. However, how can you translate this theme into the window display? Hermes VM team in Singapore execute it very excellently and amazingly with the usage of shuttlecocks, the 'ball' that is used in the badminton sport. Here, shuttlecocks, and also badminton rackets, are made into garden-like properties such as flower shape table, trees, or tree twigs to display the jewelry or small leather goods. I cannot say much more about the concept, just look how creative, wonderful, marvelous, and amazing they are. By the way, those photos were taken from Hermes boutique at Takashimaya - Ngee Ann City.

No comments:

Post a Comment